Features and Benefits:
- Record/Playback High Resolution Images and Videos (1920 x 1080)
- Dual Front and Side Cameras for Wider Viewing Angle
- 4.1” Color LCD Display (1200 x 720)
- 1-Button Quick Image Capture and Video Recording
- 70-Degree Field of View for Expanding Viewing Angle
The MaxiVideo MV480 dual-camera digital videoscope is ideal for inspecting difficult-to-reach areas with its semi-rigid flexible 39.4-inch cable, 10-level adjustable LED light, and 70-degree field of view. The MV480 2-megapixel camera captures high resolution (1920 x 1080) stills and videos with 1-button quick image capture and video recording. The dual-camera 8.5mm probe provides front and side cameras that can be viewed independently or together for a wider viewing angle. The MV480 also features a new audio annotation function and bright LED flashlight on the back of the handle. The handheld unit features a 4.1-inch 1200x720 full color LCD display, and a built-in 2600 mAh battery with up to 4 hours of continuous use.