Features & Benefits:
- 15 Degrees of Valve Stem Flexibility Fits a Wider Variety of Vehicles
- Combined Frequency: 315MHz & 433MHz
- Programmable with Autel TPMS Service Tools
- Program to Replace 98% of OE Sensors
- Meets SAE Standards J1205 & J1206
The Adjustable Angle 1-Sensor is a programmable universal TPMS sensor. It features a combined frequency of 315MHz and 433MHz with rubber screw-in valve stems. The press release button allows for rubber or metal valve stems to be replaced interchangeably. The 1-Sensor is reprogrammable, 98% compatible with OE sensors, and meets SAE standards J1205 and J1206. Replacement valve stems are available for purchase in rubber or metal.